2007年3月26日月曜日

diary

it has been a while.
i wasnt able to login so.
3/12
my mom suggested me to read some books.
i used to read a lot but i havent in a few years so i decided to.
im gonna read...
Demian-Hermann Hesse

Resurrection-Leo Tolstoy

Veronika Decides to Die-Paulo Coelho

3/15
i finished reading Demian.
it was really good story and i like it.
im not good at expressing,so i cant say what was good and how it made me change.
but i feel much better now.
thankyou mom for this idea.

3/22
ok,i read it.resurrection.it was fucking long in japaneseeee...
Nekhlyudov,i like this guy.
what he thinks and how he act is real.
his alive.it makes him so close to me.im sick of real world tho.
aww im sleepy and words getting worse and worse...
gotta go,good night.

3/24
omg,velonika.i like this novel the best (of three).
im almost cried at where she thinks shes gonna die.
i dont kno,i just thought i could be a good friend with her.

"are you where you thought to be?so beautiful and only 23"

anberlin,alexithymia.

3/25
im gonna leave for guitar clubs camp tomorrow....
its hard for me cuz im afraid i might panic again.
i cant leave alcohol after all.
music and camera and you,tim felenn is my pain killer.
i love you,felenn.thanx for helping me out.
im lucky to have such a great boyfriend.
thank god for keping me alive.adore you.