2007年7月30日月曜日

watch out your best friend is gonna cheat on you.

Tim Burton is insane.
i like his early works like,Vincent and Frankenweenie.
color stuff like BeetleJuice is really nice and its wonderful but black n white is incredible to.



i had a best boyfriend ever.
he was amazing and i was his only one.
the guy,Tim said he wanted to mary me.
i didnt say yes.cuz i thought he was joking.
and last year,he said he was going to Germany to study language.
i tried to tell him that i didnt want him to go,but i couldnt.
i simply couldnt do so.i dont know why.
i just said "goodbye to you goodbye to you you taking up my time"
i should have apologized him but my mouth didnt move as i wanted it to.
i just kept on singing...

Im about to see a million things I thought Id never seen before,
And I...Im about to do all of the things I dreamed of and
I dont even miss you at all

he stared at me for a while.and sang:

Should've done something, but I've done it enough.
By the way, your hands were shaking.
Rather waste my time with you.

Should've said something, but I've said it enough.
By the way, my words were faded.
Rather waste my time with you.

i couldnt stand it anymore.
he left,and i realized.

it's hard to say that i was wrong
its hard to say I miss you
since you've been gone it's not the same
it's hard to say i held my tongue
it's hard to say if only
since you've been gone it's not the same

worse than a fear it's the lie you told a thousand times before
worse than a fear it's the knife
but it's hard to say how i feel today
for years gone by, and i cry

why im missing and loving him this much?
bcuz he is my bestfriend(RIP)s brother.
i loved her more than anything.
when she killed herself we shared the fear,the sorrow,the pain,everything.
we needed each other to get over.
and we still need each other becuz we havent got over.
he saved me when i was addicted in drinking and couldnt have myself.
what to do with this?i dont know.